Our Teaching and Learning Group have spent many hours collating Apps that are used by our teaching staff. As a result of which they have produced a booklet on what they feel are the top 5 Apps for teaching and learning.
PaperPort Notes (Formerly Noterize) is a digital note taking tool for the iPad that is transforming the way people create and share information. Now you can combine documents, web content, audio, typed text as well as hand written notes into a single document that you can easily organise and share with anyone.
• Quickly take typed and/or free hand notes
• Leverage powerful annotative tools to quickly mark up documents
• Never miss another detail by adding audio page by page within your notes
• Combine full documents, individual pages, content from the web and notes into a single document.
• Powerful search, copy/paste, reordering and bookmarking tools allow you to quickly navigate your notes while staying organized
• Access and share content using your favorite cloud storage services
• PaperPort Anywhere connector provides access to files stored online or within PaperPort Desktop
Miss Massie is demonstrating how to take a picture of students work, using her iPad. Then displaying the work on the Interactive Whiteboard, so that she can now annotate and discuss the work with the rest of the class.
This is all achieved within a 5 second period, whereas traditionally by using a scanner, it would still be warming up before being in a position to use it.
Please note that it is not necessary to email the image to yourself as it is already stored on the iPad. However, this demonstrates how you would then send the image to the students iPads, so that they can see the image on their iPad.